T-Mobile Galaxy S3 - Phone Bricked: Should I Sell it? or use Asurion?
My phone seems to be hard bricked (JTAG won't even work). I don't need the phone since I have a few others to use, and was going to just sell it for parts on Ebay instead of paying the $150 for Asurion's replacement.
Question is, since I can't get the phone to boot at all (my tech said the EMMC was bad), is it safe to sell on EBAY? Obviously, I'd prefer to do a full wipe, but I can't do that since it won't turn on.
NBDumbphones>Treo 650>Apache>Mogul>Raphael>Palm Pre>Samsung Epic 4g>Evo 4g>Epic 4g Touch>GSM Galaxy Nexus>Galaxy S3 + Nexus 4
- 12-03-2013, 04:46 PM #2
Re: T-Mobile Galaxy S3 - Phone Bricked: Should I Sell it? or use Asurion?
I can see it being used for parts like display glass/digitizer and casing. The rest of the internals the average " do it your self " would probably toss.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
- By kadman59 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-15-2014, 08:36 AM
- By thenotekeeper in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2014, 09:09 AM
- By JAPelser in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2013, 03:58 AM
- By coryh131 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-05-2013, 08:53 AM
- By espeon727 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2013, 08:37 PM