Battery Life After Jellybean Update 4.3

T3viin

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone, as we are all updating slowly I want to start a thread for the battery life experience everyone is having. From day to day our batteries are drained and having a new firmware version means meaning things could effect it. If you have any tips or experience feel free to post your battery life. Any apps or tips on reducing is well welcomed too. Thanks.

Posted via Android Central App

lhweb

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Terrible battery life...100 to 30 percent in 6 hours with no use.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using AC Forums mobile app

GalaxyS3L

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi Paul,
No, you need not update, it is not compulsory by any means. Future app releases and app updates for selected apps, though, may only function with a certain Android version or later, but 4.3 is new enough such that that should not be the case for some time. I presently use 4.1.2, am very happy with it, and do not intend to update until, for the reasons just mentioned, it is absolutely necessary.

Do you have to update the software ? Is it compulsory ?

Pj Gutierrez

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I've noticed my battery dying quicker than it used to... I used to text and snapchat throughout the day (7 hours on and off) and leave with around 60% depending on use. Now I get through half the day and am at 57% this is a bit annoying, since its hard for me to find a place to charge. Anyone else having these issues?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech