- 63 Posts
Went to bed with my phone charged at 100 percent. Woke up 6 hours later to my phone only having 30 percent battery left. What happened to stand by time? Is there anything I can do to fix the problem?
Sent from my SGH-T999 using AC Forums mobile app
Last edited by lhweb; 01-07-2014 at 04:41 AM.
- 01-07-2014, 07:11 AM #2
Re: Battery Life
This does sound a bit extreme...
I would do all the usual checks to see what is left running on your device. There are a few different battery management apps that will show you more of what is happening with your device. Look for apps checking for " wake locks " which tells you more about what your device is doing while its idle.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By Christos Terzis in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 130Last Post: 10-11-2014, 02:58 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 01-09-2014, 08:08 PM
- By kanesmith41 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 01-07-2014, 06:33 AM
- By isabel95 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 01-06-2014, 06:30 PM
- By babakk1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2014, 02:38 PM