- 59 Posts
Went to bed with my phone charged at 100 percent. Woke up 6 hours later to my phone only having 30 percent battery left. What happened to stand by time? Is there anything I can do to fix the problem?
Sent from my SGH-T999 using AC Forums mobile app
Last edited by lhweb; 01-07-2014 at 04:41 AM.
- 01-07-2014, 07:11 AM #2
Re: Battery Life
This does sound a bit extreme...
I would do all the usual checks to see what is left running on your device. There are a few different battery management apps that will show you more of what is happening with your device. Look for apps checking for " wake locks " which tells you more about what your device is doing while its idle.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
- By Christos Terzis in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 96Last Post: 03-09-2014, 12:41 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 01-09-2014, 08:08 PM
- By kanesmith41 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 01-07-2014, 06:33 AM
- By isabel95 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 01-06-2014, 06:30 PM
- By babakk1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2014, 02:38 PM