S3 wont turn on. PLEASE HELP!!

bluumustang

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
Before my S3 would turn off because the power button was sensitive, but I resolved that problem by downloading the easy touch app. I haven't had a problem with my s3 till today. All of a sudden the phone turned off and my power button didn't turn my phone back on. I then plugged in my phone but the charging sign wont show up. I unplugged it and took out my battery and put it back in and the Samsung symbol popped up for 5 seconds and turned back off. Irritated, I took my battery out and charged my phone, the red LED light showed up for about 3 seconds and went away. HELP,Idk what to do.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
Before my S3 would turn off because the power button was sensitive, but I resolved that problem by downloading the easy touch app. I haven't had a problem with my s3 till today. All of a sudden the phone turned off and my power button didn't turn my phone back on. I then plugged in my phone but the charging sign wont show up. I unplugged it and took out my battery and put it back in and the Samsung symbol popped up for 5 seconds and turned back off. Irritated, I took my battery out and charged my phone, the red LED light showed up for about 3 seconds and went away. HELP,Idk what to do.

Welcome to the forums.
Have you checked the battery to see if there is any swelling? A simple way to check is to put it on a table (without a tablecloth) and try to spin it. If it spins freely, the battery is bad.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis