- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
I cant transfer my downloaded videos and recorded videos to my pc/flash drive
Hi im trying to upload my videos from my phone to my pc/flash drive and a few i am able too however there is no thunb nail attatched to it and when i try to play it it says the file is corrupted or it does not support the video file.
The files all all mp4 and play perfectly on my phone please help me out thanks in avance .
Phone is running extremly slow due to both sd card and phone memory practicly full [help!!!!!!!!!!![
- 01-30-2014, 04:32 PM #2
Re: I cant transfer my downloaded videos and recorded videos to my pc/flash drive
Welcome to Android Central! How are you trying to upload the videos? Are you connecting via USB? If the videos are on your external SD card, have you tried unmounting the card, removing it, and inserting it into your computer?
- By GravityMan in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 41Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:50 PM
- By jpan8456 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 15Last Post: 01-31-2014, 02:15 AM
- By mrhtcone in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-30-2014, 07:58 PM
- By tsn_drew in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 4Last Post: 01-30-2014, 06:49 PM
- By justlaxin13 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 17Last Post: 01-30-2014, 03:48 PM