- 1 Posts
Galaxy S3 dead screen
My galaxy fell into water a few weeks ago. After doing all I could, the screen refused to come on. The phone still worked and I was able to view the screen through connecting to my TV via HDMI. The touchscreen worked but it just did not display anything. I ordered a new screen+digitizer+frame assembly. I replaced it but it still won't turn on. I have no idea what to do next.
- 02-18-2014, 06:14 PM #2
Re: Galaxy S3 dead screen
The water may have damaged more components. I would guess part of the motherboard has been damaged.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By Ahmed Muqaddas in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 8Last Post: 04-08-2014, 03:37 AM
- By badkitties in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 15Last Post: 02-20-2014, 08:58 PM
- By samsung_fm25 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2014, 07:12 PM
- By smartboyamo in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2014, 01:59 PM
- By yankswinagain in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2014, 12:12 PM