- 4 Posts
Notification "This is a group message..." won't go away
I have a constant notification from firstname.lastname@example.org that says "This is a group message, opened SMS group..." (I can't read the rest as it cuts off). The message is coming from the Android message app. If I dismiss the notification it comes right back. I have sms disabled in the messaging app so I wouldn't think it would be doing anything at all.
Does anyone have any ideas how to get this to go away? The only thing I can think of is disabling the messaging app through the settings, but I fear that it will effect incoming text messages.
Thanks in advance!
- 02-25-2014, 07:18 PM #2
Re: Notification "This is a group message..." won't go away
However, if this is NOT the messaging app, but one that you downloaded, I would seriously consider uninstalling it.
- By JP Martin in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 02-28-2014, 10:22 AM
- By Neurofunk in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2014, 08:35 PM
- By Wesjayals in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2014, 03:17 PM
- By rohanwesz in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2014, 10:54 AM
- By Laurdogg in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2014, 10:17 AM