- 2 Posts
Remove an Ongoing System UI Notification
I have no SIM card. I have an ongoing notification that reads "No SIM inserted; Insert SIM card"
I want to remove this specific notification permanently; however, there is no option to do so in the system UI's "App info" section.
Do I need to root my phone to achieve the desired outcome?
Thank you for your patience.
- 03-25-2014, 12:35 PM #2
- 6,302 Posts
Re: Remove an Ongoing System UI Notification
Rooting would be the start; I don't remember seeing any Xposed modules that addressed this but that would be one place to look - otherwise, pose this question over on XDA and you'll probably get a suitable answer.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By AshManMB in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 04-01-2014, 09:33 PM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 03-25-2014, 02:57 PM
- By Madonna Warwick in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2014, 02:35 PM
- By meniki2009 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2014, 12:41 AM
- By ahawkua in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2014, 05:41 PM