- 1 Posts
Battery or Actual Phone problem?
My uncle recently gave me his old Samsung Galaxy s3 which he has not used in forever. I got the phone connected yesterday and everything works great. The only problem I noticed is that it does not charge past 50%, and it also takes forever to charge. It can be plugged in for hours and it only goes up by 5-10%. I've tried different chargers that actually charge my other phones completely. Today at work I tried using my coworkers battery which was at 80% (Samsung s3 battery) I put it inside my phone and it only showed 3% when the battery was actually almost fully charged.
What do you guys think the problem might be, and is it fixable?
Thanks in Advance.
- 04-04-2014, 05:16 AM #2
- By alexjohnlittle in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 18Last Post: 09-08-2015, 01:50 PM
- By wc878 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 04-14-2014, 06:14 PM
- By waz ahmer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 26Last Post: 04-14-2014, 04:37 AM
- By RavenSword in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2014, 02:44 PM
- By chri5tina in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2014, 02:21 PM