- 32 Posts
T-Mobile Galaxy S3: Battery issues !!!!!!! Help please someone!!!
My s3 battery is only lasting like 2 hours and that's from 100% to 0% and sitting idle
tried different chargers, batteries, and factory reset
my wife's phone acting the same.... i know a lot about phones but this I can't figure out ..... help please
Would installing a custom rom help me? Or make it worse ..... i was thinking using cyanogenmod installer so I don't have to do all root , install , separate ? Good idea or no?
But would that even help?
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-05-2014, 10:35 PM #2
Re: Battery issues !!!!!!! Help please someone!!!
This is a little read, but if your battery issues are driving you crazy, it may be worth it.
S3 Tips, Tricks, Battery Life (Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3)
- 04-05-2014, 10:38 PM #3
- 04-07-2014, 06:14 PM #5
- 6,778 Posts
Re: T-Mobile Galaxy S3: Battery issues !!!!!!! Help please someone!!!
Have you tried booting into Safe mode http://support.verizonwireless.com/s...ase.html/59242 - this will tell you if the problem is due to a 3rd party application.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By tmus in forum HTC One M8Replies: 127Last Post: 09-24-2015, 08:51 PM
- By darryjr in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 18Last Post: 05-01-2014, 05:04 PM
- By Closingracer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 7Last Post: 04-22-2014, 03:37 PM
- By Gail Wood in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 04-06-2014, 10:25 AM
- By dlam9946 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2014, 11:18 PM