- 05-24-2014, 11:50 PM #2
- 05-24-2014, 11:51 PM #3
Re: I reset my phone. Help me?
Try powering off by pressing and holding Power for about 10 seconds (or by pulling the battery). Then boot into Recovery, and make sure to select the correct choice. [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.
- By Cdallmeyer in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2014, 11:43 AM
- By Kalebb2010 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 13Last Post: 07-09-2014, 11:29 AM
- By wikwikwik in forum HTC One M8 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 05-31-2014, 05:56 PM
- By yarnsrj in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 05-24-2014, 11:54 PM
- By paisley99 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 05-24-2014, 11:17 PM