View Poll Results: Should I get a new cellphone?
- 1. You may not vote on this poll
Yes, get a new one!
No, deal with it!
- 6 Posts
T-Mobile Galaxy S: What causes your phone to slow charging
What causes your phone to slow charging
Give me at least 5-10 reason.
Also, give me a reason why only the original Galaxy s3 perfectly work, any charger that used to work perfectly that could fit in barely work I mean is still charge, but it's like charging then not, then charging, etc
?Same as other charger that is not the original s3 charger.
Right now, I'm charging my phone using the original charger, when my phone was full charge, so I take out the charger, the battery percentage decrease from 100- 55? What's the problem?
When I went to T-mobile and they checked my phone in the computer, they said that everything is fine. The battery is fine, the apps, etc. Or are they wrong?
- 06-27-2014, 04:12 PM #2
- 10 Posts
Re: T-Mobile Galaxy S: What causes your phone to slow charging
I'm not to sure if what you say makes sense, I mean I have heard of that from others before but I have never had a problem. For me any charger works and its always 100%, but other times I have charged my S3 all night with the S3 charger and in the morning its drops to 50% as soon as the charger is out. For me I put it down to its just technology, sometimes its crap no matter how great it is.
Posted via Android Central App
- By DenPit85 in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2014, 05:23 AM
- By KeenAndroid3 in forum Android AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-21-2014, 11:20 PM
- By KeenAndroid3 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2014, 05:26 AM
- By zigibogido in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2014, 05:05 AM