Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Duane Wyatt
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Hello, I'm having problems with my network. I have had s3 for almost 2 years and I'm with T-Mobile and never had a problem with network before and even when it combined with orange the network is great. But as soon as is went to ee I feel as if I had never got network, keeps saying 'no service' I restarted the phone, rang ee and even took out the battery and sim but nothing seems to work. Is it me or does ee never seem to have network. Please can someone give me some idea if its ee or not because I have been with T-Mobile for 8 years and love it but now I'm considering changing network altogether.

Thanks in advance.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    5,340 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

Default Re: Network problems

Hello Duane and welcome to the forums!

It looks like they are updating their towers, but for better judgement you need to call your carrier and tell them the problems you are having.

If for some reason and after talking to them you aren't happy you need to make the best decision for you, I know I would change carriers right away.
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks for reply,

I have already spoken to the carrier and all they say is switch everything off and restart. I have till January next for contract to run out, I will see if network improves if not I will change carried. I know a lot of people who have had the same problem. Personally I don't think EE is good as T-Mobile, I know a lot of customers already who have changed carrirer,
    Please comment if anyone else has the same problem with EE and if more people say they are just updating then maybe I'm being too hasty!
    Thanks

Global Posts
    5,340 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

If you don't get coverage at all you should be able to get off that contract, right?

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by STARGATE View Post
    If you don't get coverage at all you should be able to get off that contract, right?

Keep pushing the carrier... And good luck!

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

To be honest I do get network. Its just not as good as before. I never got no service with tmobile but since ee its comes a lot and I mean a lot.. but thanks for all your replys it helps a lot to think of what I need to do

Global Posts
    5,340 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

No problem, glad we can help.

8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Thought of letting u all know that I spoke to them and must hav spoken to the right person because he said they are changing or updating thier systems. They just could hav said that before but hey at least I now know. Thanks every one

Global Posts
    5,340 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

That happens, and you would be amaze of the amount of people who don't have a clue about the company they work for.

10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Just though of letting everyone know that my phones case affected my signal on phone is that true because I have better signal without it.

STARGATE likes this.

Global Posts
    5,340 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Duane Wyatt View Post
    Just though of letting everyone know that my phones case affected my signal on phone is that true because I have better signal without it.

Weirder things have happened, so I believe you.
    The important thing is that you're finally getting better signal.

Sent From Inside The TARDIS With My Galaxy S5