Can't root my phone

xabg17

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Ok so here's the deal. I have a T-Mobile titanium gray GS3 (t999) running on Jelly Bean 4.3. I've tried every single method out there to root it but I just can't do it. Any advice? Also, I need to do it on Mac, don't have any Windows PC available.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I need to do it on Mac, don't have any Windows PC available.
That's your problem right there - like it or not, the root methods are all Windows-based. Time to ask one of your friends that has a Windows system.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I doubt it but you can certainly try. I certainly haven't come across a post from a Mac user mentioning that - perhaps you'll be the first!

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

YouMotherFuckers

Oct 24, 2016
Visit site
That's your problem right there - like it or not, the root methods are all Windows-based. Time to ask one of your friends that has a Windows system.

I registered here only to say this to you: You stupid son of a bitchh born from a fuuuckin asss, suck my dickkkkkkkkkk. Go fuuckk your stupid assssss so hard and your mother's too, both of you have the same big assss as hamburguers crappp, motherfuuckker, dumbassss as helll.