- 1 Posts
Galaxy S3 will not completely boot up.
When I put the battery in, it comes on to the point where I see the Samsung Galaxy III on the screen, then just a black screen and nothing. I tried using a friend's battery, but no change. When I plug the charger in, there are no lights. I tried the power button: nothing. I tried both the power button, up and down volume, and still nothing. Only when I take the battery out, and put it back in do I get anything.
Does anyone have any idea of whats going on?
- 08-08-2014, 10:23 PM #2
Re: Galaxy S3 will not completely boot up.
Welcome to Android Central! Two suggestions:
1. Try removing the SD card and booting up again. A corrupt card can cause various issues.
2. Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- 08-10-2014, 08:13 AM #3
- 6,553 Posts
- By Makayla Kirk in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 10:43 PM
- By dino v in forum T-MobileReplies: 10Last Post: 01-17-2015, 02:23 PM
- By bbmjack in forum Android 5.0 LollipopReplies: 30Last Post: 10-18-2014, 04:02 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2014, 06:12 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2014, 04:02 PM