My phone is having tons of issue all of a sudden. Please help. Glaxaxy S3

imj3ffrey

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Ok so first of all my phone takes about 10minutes to toggle on the wifi. Then after i connect to a saved network, 5seconds later it would toggle off, and then try to toggle back on again. This would happen to any network.
Second, after my phone goes on lock mode(that black screen). After 5minutes it would i think automatically turn off or stuck on black screen. So i have to pull the battery out.

I have already factory reset the android but it isnt helping. Mobile data seems to work. Im not sure if its hardware issue and also for software update it was connected to auto update, but like when i try to update using mobile data, it states that im at the latest update. 4.1.2

It started happening last night around midnight est and the problem continues to persist. Any help or response would be appreciated.

imj3ffrey

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Wifi/Bluetooth problems consist in safe mode also, i already factory reset so their shouldnt be any 3rd party app.
Hard ware problem? not really sure
Like i would toggle it on, and it would auto toggle off by itself, and then phone retrys to toggle back on, then toggles off. so it keeps repeating

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar