Syncing Calendar with Secondary Google Apps Gmail Account

jbeal43

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I have read on older posts that trying to sync the calendar with a secondary gmail - google apps account was not an option. Does anyone know if this has been resolved or allowed with any updates? I just ordered an Amaze which I should have Monday. I'm coming from a BB 9700, and keeping my fingers crossed I'll be able to set up these options without any problems. I constantly view and make changes to this corporate account calendar, and that could be a big problem for me.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I have read on older posts that trying to sync the calendar with a secondary gmail - google apps account was not an option. Does anyone know if this has been resolved or allowed with any updates? I just ordered an Amaze which I should have Monday. I'm coming from a BB 9700, and keeping my fingers crossed I'll be able to set up these options without any problems. I constantly view and make changes to this corporate account calendar, and that could be a big problem for me.

Try this: Once you have set up your accounts (Settings, Accounts & sync, Add account), choose the accounts you want to sync, and you can choose which items you want to sync (individually or all), calendar included. I suggest you sync your accounts individually so you can customize things yourself.

jbeal43

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Great news. Like I said I could only find older (year or more) posts where people were having issues. Was hoping no news meant the oversight was corrrected. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool