Email Not Auto Syncing/Downloading

xboostingti18tx

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
So I just upgraded from a Blackberry Bold 9780 from T-Mobile to the HTC Amaze 4G and I absolutely love it. The only issue is my email is not auto syncing to the "Every 15 Minutes" setting that I have it setup for. The Gmail account works fine, but I also have a Yahoo account and 2 other email accounts also setup. I know that this email service is not Push like my Blackberry, but on all my email accounts I have it set to check for emails every 15 minutes on both peak and off peak times everyday. There are times when it works fine and there are times where I will get notification for email I got on the server 3 hours ago, or at times I won't get notifications at all and I have to manually refresh and yes I have the "Auto Sync" turned on on the power widget. The phone is only a week old so it is not rooted nor any custom roms. Any suggestions on whats going on?

mswscco

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
I searched through a few forums and this seems to be a long-running problem. I switched to K-9 mail which seems to work on the schedule you tell it to.

Convertibles_Only

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
WAIT!!! :-\ What's a legitimate SOLUTION for the fact that the phone doesn't sync with hotmail, gmail, or yahoo? It won't update the emails which get read and deleted. (BOTH directions--- the "refresh" on the phone doesn't include the new activity from the mail services online.... AND the accounts I log into on my laptop don't get updated from what activity I've done on the Amaze!)

Something has got to be done. Please crank out those brilliant SOLUTIONS. O:)

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
try a hard reset to factory fresh state. then a manual re-sync and reinstall of all data. (not a restore via an app program).

make sure all your data is saved or backed up somewhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol