1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation LED notification?

I am planning on purchasing one soon and was curious to know if it had led notifications, or if you could at least buy an app to do that for you. that's one thing about my blackberry that I love...not having to check my phone if there is no blinking going on

Global Posts
    182 Global Posts

Default Re: LED notification?

yes it has a green blinking light for notifications, i haven't found a way to change the color yet, but still at least i know there's a reason to check my phone.

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts

It has a green light but coming from an original Droid it doesn't have near the functionality, though I'm not sure any new phones do as a lot of them don't have notification lights at all. The Amaze also won't show you a notification if the phone is charging.

Global Posts
    182 Global Posts

Sorry your wrong, its an orange light when its charging. It does show you.

EDIT Sorry i misread your post, correct when your charging you wont get a green led for notifications, your left in the dark.

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts

I should have been more clear. Yes, when you are charging it shows a solid amber light so no notifications. I believe when it is charged it switches to a solid green light so basically whenever the phone is plugged in you won't have a blinking notification. And given the bad battery life so far I would imagine it's going to be plugged in a lot. We'll see how that is after I've had it for more than three days.