1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Selling my HTC amaze

Guys I don't know how much should I ask for the phone, is less then a month old I have and extra HTC original battery and extra back cover and a power skin under a year of warranty, do you guys have any idea how much should I ask for? Thanks in advance guys.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Selling my HTC amaze

eBay research is our friend. I'd say not more than $399 because someone can buy a Galaxy Nexus new, unlocked, for that. I'd try for $350 because it is essentially a very nice phone.

Of course, you should unlock it and factory reset it.

All the extras (spare back, spare battery) don't really add up to $ IMHO because it's the phone that someone's buying to use, not all the doodads. Though, I often feel that having like-new accessories and stuff helps ensure I can sell it as "very good" if not "like new" as it demonstrates to buyers that I kept everything, took good care of it.

Hope this helps.
    Sent by accident, not using the Android Central app
    Nexus 4 (Mako), Amaze 4G on T-Mobile. Nexus 7 16GB. Google Chromebook (2012 Samsung 16gb). Next stop, a Google flush toilet.
    Did I solve your problem? Hit the Thanks button. Was I just a nuisance? Sorry, can't bat .400 every day.
    Thanked by:

Is this forum the correct one to sell products? Haven't had a chance to search around too often
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I don't know but the ppl here know a lot about phones and they always help I'm going to sell my at craiglist

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Android Central Forums

ROM
    Stock, AOKP

Are you willing to sell this device to a developer who is willing to contribute to the development on this device? If you're interested he's in the netherlands and goes by the name of Sandvold. Also you can find him on xda-developers forum in the Amaze 4G general section. Let him or me know if you're willing to sell your device to him.