- 3 Posts
Thinking of rooting my HTC Amaze 4G any good instructions out there
I still have a year of warranty left so I'm kind of nervous about rooting it with just any instructions out there, so I'm asking if anyone know some simple and working instructions on how to root my Amaze?
Thanks in advance
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- 11-09-2012, 10:18 AM #2
Re: Thinking of rooting my HTC Amaze 4G any good instructions out there
I've been waiting too. This is my first Android and I am looking to get in there and mess with it, like I did my Blackberry. Seems though, the only builds that are out there have necessary functions missing (wifi, camera, data, etc), but I check daily. I am not too impressed with the HTC Sense interface and want the real experience.
Keep posted on this site or others for new releases. I am confident one day we will be there.... At least I think they are still working on it...
- By daddy69 in forum HTC VividReplies: 24Last Post: 01-09-2013, 06:11 PM
- By tomrmal in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2011, 10:29 PM
- By Longhorn22 in forum Inspire Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2011, 03:21 PM
- By gordol in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 05-25-2011, 02:55 PM
- By EinZtein in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 23Last Post: 12-03-2010, 03:17 PM