- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Thought my screen replacement went great, until I tried turning it on...
Title says it all. Installled a new lcd screen the other day, which I thought went great but obviously not. I didn't force anything, and it doesnt loook like I forgot any connections, but the damn thing won't turn on. The charge light comes on if I plug it in but that is the extent of its functionality. I realize there is risk involved in a repair of this nature, but I just can't figure out what I did wrong. Diagnosis may be out of the question with that limited info but any tips would be greatly appreciated.
- 03-21-2013, 09:24 PM #2
- By dkarpas in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2012, 08:03 PM
- By jrun in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 06-20-2012, 11:43 PM
- By brandontj in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 5Last Post: 01-09-2012, 07:44 PM
- By nycz_illest in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 10-31-2011, 10:10 AM
- By ssbmx90 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-09-2010, 11:06 PM