- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Does Asurion actually want this back?
So tonight after doing some last minute christmas shopping, my amaze fell out of my wallet case on the way home as I was crossing the street. It was hit by several cars. I filed a claim online, and I can't help but laugh at the fact that they are going to get this back in the mail xD Should I just call them and ask if they really want this phone back? lol
Edit: I have no idea where the back is either.
- 01-03-2013, 01:39 PM #2
- 03-12-2013, 09:07 PM #3
- By Saiyaman156 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 14Last Post: 10-27-2014, 10:56 PM
- By upworlder in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 49Last Post: 04-27-2011, 01:23 PM
- By Brett in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 5Last Post: 04-29-2010, 11:35 PM
- By jmart603 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 13Last Post: 02-10-2010, 09:03 AM
- By Jibeker in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 12-21-2009, 12:34 AM