HTC One vs Galaxy S4 T-Mobile

vance09

May 10, 2013
Visit site
So, I ordered a HTC One developer edition, which arrived with dust underneath the screen. I sent it back, and now two weeks later I am informed by HTC that my order has been delayed and that my new exchanged phone won't ship until May 31. Understandably, I canceled the exchange, and am now faced with the dilemma. The only carrier I will use is T-Mobile, and they only offer the One in 32gb and the S4 in 16gb. Now, all things set aside I prefer the One but I have a lot of media on my phone and 32gb, while probably enough, would leave me with little breathing room. On the other hand, with the S4, I would be able to us a SD, but the small internal memory (only 9gb available to users) means that I will have little room for games and other large apps. Which one do you think I should go with? I will be making my order tonight.

VDubb22

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
I have the One while my wife has the Galaxy S4 and having played with both, I prefer the build quality and screen of the One over the S4.

- VDubb

GadgetGator

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I say the One because of the limited main storage with the 16gb S4. At some point, that WILL be a problem. Another idea you might consider though is getting the One now and then either sell it or give to another family member later on while you get the model you want when it's available. Or hang onto it for a year and see what new things get cranked out in 2014. Or even the end of this year. Lots of options!

fightcrazy

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I would always take the phone with more int memory. You can always root the One and use a USB memory stick to put movies etc. you can never ad int memory which you must have for all those large apps and games.
Vinny

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy