Free space?

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
When you take it out of the box can you not simply go to your settings before doing anything with it and look? It is pretty simple to do it. If you don't know how read the guide please I posted the the HTC One forum - the users manual.

Hiberny

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
If I owned a One, then yes, I would check the free space myself. I trying to determine whether or not it to buy it for my wife.

faith5x5

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
total noob question - I went from the hct one s which had like 16 gigs of storage. Whenever I checked out the status of my storage on the phone, it always had those partitioned up into different groups and set aside 2 gigs for Apps. The one has like 26 gigs of available space and makes no distinction between storage space and app space. Can someone explain to me why this is and what it means. Thanks

jonathan2677

May 8, 2013
Visit site
total noob question - I went from the hct one s which had like 16 gigs of storage. Whenever I checked out the status of my storage on the phone, it always had those partitioned up into different groups and set aside 2 gigs for Apps. The one has like 26 gigs of available space and makes no distinction between storage space and app space. Can someone explain to me why this is and what it means. Thanks

I'm not sure I understand the question my one and s4 both tell me what amount of storage is being used on the different groups such as apps, other, photo etc but it's not predetermined what I'm allowed for each, again sorry if I'm not understanding

sent from my favorite phone of the year HTC one, don't mean it has to be yours

hodan

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site

There is no more drive partitioning out of the box for any jelly bean android phones. (Apparently Samsung just released an update that allows adding apps to SD for their unlocked gsm/world phone).

I'm very happy with the storage on my One, if you want to keep a bunch of movies and music, you may want to do some space calculations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair