Phone completely dead after upgrading to latest software update from T-mobile

chgowestburbguy

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
I tried to update my HTC one with the latest software update from T-mobile but my phone went dead in the middle of the install. I have not been able to start the phone since. It does not even show a light if I connect the charger. I am within the warranty period so I am getting a new phone but I will be without a phone for a few days. T-mobile tech support has no idea as to why the phone died.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Not good to hear but at least T Mo is being cool and replacing the phone for you. I heard of this happening before, its not very common but it does happen.

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I tried to update my HTC one with the latest software update from T-mobile but my phone went dead in the middle of the install. I have not been able to start the phone since. It does not even show a light if I connect the charger. I am within the warranty period so I am getting a new phone but I will be without a phone for a few days. T-mobile tech support has no idea as to why the phone died.

This is why i never do another flash a rom unless i have 100%battery if you have low battery then never flash an ota or a rom because believe it or not it takes a lot if cpu power to re write partitions which will suck your battery dry if its below 30%

Try holding the power button and and vol down until you get to the bootloader use the vol keys to navigate and power to select go to fast boot press the power button then find recovery press enter and it mite just restore your phone

Sent from my HTC One X+ using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon