- 460 Posts
WiFi Calling - "IPService has stopped"
The last two days I've been getting an "IPService has stopped" crash message when trying to make or receive calls using WiFi calling. Rebooting the phone seems to fix it, but I haven't been able to go more than 24 hours before the problem recurs. I get poor cellular signal penetration into my office building, so turning off WiFi calling while at work isn't an option. My phone is stock, not rooted. Anyone else seeing this error?
- 09-03-2013, 05:52 PM #2
- By ohsnapsitsLE in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-27-2013, 08:54 AM
- By f100gibby55 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2013, 03:29 PM
- By tsashko in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2013, 01:39 PM
- By drinm in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2013, 12:46 PM
- By kostnkost in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 08-23-2013, 12:12 PM