- 1 Posts
Saving email attachment
Just purchased this phone and can't figure out how to save a wav file from an email attachment. My old HTC was touch and hold then "Save". That isn't working in this one. Also, where does it go? How do I find it? How can I use it for a notification sound?
- 09-12-2013, 01:26 PM #2
- 48 Posts
Re: Saving email attachment
Well, I dont know the HTC One well, but I did have the DNA. I suspect that it's pretty close. By default downloads are stored in /mnt/sdcard/Download. You will likely need a file manager like Root Browser if you plan to access files that aren't images (image files will usually be auto detected by the gallery apps, and be thumb-nailed).
- By GzronaRoadKing in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2013, 04:49 PM
- By bls72bmw in forum Moto XReplies: 10Last Post: 09-12-2013, 08:16 AM
- By greengiant81 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2013, 05:19 AM
- By Aaron Quevedo in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-11-2013, 08:54 PM
- By mcefalu in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2013, 09:36 AM