- 09-17-2013, 02:48 PM #2
Re: Reverting back to stock.
If the seller didn't dislose this fact I would try and return it if possible as the warranty is void. Otherwise you can relock the bootloader and download/run the factory RUU to return it to stock. This will allow you to receive OTA updates in the future.
- By Alaric LaBrie in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2013, 08:29 AM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2013, 05:18 PM
- By areweed in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2013, 07:56 AM
- By lux aureole in forum HP Slate 7Replies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2013, 02:34 AM
- By NZMacGeek in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2013, 02:26 AM