- 10-21-2013, 11:56 PM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 10-22-2013, 07:18 AM #4
- 10-23-2013, 07:01 AM #6
- 3 Posts
Right well there's no way to remove the sense clock, best you can do is keep the sense clock and use headless dashclock to at least get the widgets without two clocks.
Although if anyone discovers otherwise, please correct me!
Posted via Android Central App
Edit: my phone isn't rooted, I imagine you may be able to do that with a custom rom but that's outside my area of expertise.
Last edited by wstarrs; 10-23-2013 at 01:14 PM.
- By Pero Burgija in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2013, 11:24 AM
- By GN8newbie in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2013, 05:41 PM
- By Jesus Delgadillo in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2013, 04:05 PM
- By Christian Stueben in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2013, 10:08 AM
- By jjmacosta in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-21-2013, 06:32 AM