- 18 Posts
Google Map problem 4.3 Tmobile update
I just updated my HTC One to 4.3. Since the update, my google maps keeps connecting to google play - it keeps downloading an update every 2-3 minutes - it won't stop. Anyone have this problem? I just disable maps for the time being because its killing my battery!!!!
- 10-23-2013, 06:14 AM #2
- 11-05-2013, 10:37 AM #3
- 3 Posts
Re: Google Map problem 4.3 Tmobile update
Galaxy S4 updated to Android 4.3 over the weekend.
GPS appears to be working - signal can get my location at home/office. But when going into Google Maps -> to Navigation (turn by turn the phone is not working - displaying "Searching for GPS" message. Toggling GPS on/off tries to get updated location, but can be way off (over 1 miles), routes for driving directions, then freezes - not updating, no voice after initial "turn left/right ..." to start route.
GPS and driving directions in Maps worked fine prior to update. - also installed Samsung Knox after the update, so will uninstall and see if that helps.
- By GabrielStorm in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 10-27-2013, 12:17 AM
- By DroidUltra in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 10-23-2013, 07:01 AM
- By maricopa1963 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2013, 08:57 PM
- By Dave-in-Decatur in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-21-2013, 06:23 PM
- By Mordac in forum Sony Cyber-shot QX100 & QX10Replies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2013, 04:28 PM