T-Mobile HTC One - need serious help

Marciano LaPorte

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi i think i seriously screwed my self over.i have a tmobile htc one that i have rooted and put google edition on.I now want to go back to stock and get 4.3 officially but no matter what i try it says i have the wrong ruu straight from htc for tmobile.is there anything im missing?

anon(639420)

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: need serious help HTC one

Hi i think i seriously screwed my self over.i have a tmobile htc one that i have rooted and put google edition on.I now want to go back to stock and get 4.3 officially but no matter what i try it says i have the wrong ruu straight from htc for tmobile.is there anything im missing?
I am having same issue. I have Cyanogen mod 10.2 nightlies and have tried w or w/o usb debugging enabled, Installed HTC sync and there by drivers for HTC One , Phone is detected in windows/ device manger etc

Seems to get to the point of sending ROM and then seems to never finish and just give error 151 ( unknown error) and in help file says could be disconnect / wrong RUU / not enough room for ROM.

Has anyone got this to work yet? Just want to know if its just us or others?

dgwphotography

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I have the same issue. I flashed a Google Experience ROM that allowed me to install the last G. E. OTA. That updated my hboot to 1.54. I tried to run the T-Mobile ruu, and got the 155 error, even though my bootloader is locked.

Posted via Android Central App

romdude

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
If no one is able to give an answer after a while, try xda developers, there was a problem with the t-mobile ruu, I don't know if it's been solved. I ended up not rooting because I intend to preserve my JUMP ability or unless they resolve this issue.

anon(639420)

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
If no one is able to give an answer after a while, try xda developers, there was a problem with the t-mobile ruu, I don't know if it's been solved. I ended up not rooting because I intend to preserve my JUMP ability or unless they resolve this issue.
So in taking your suggestion I found this thread

T-Mobile HTC One | Android 4.3 | Sense 5 | RUU 3.24.531.3[10-23-2013] [HTC link] - xda-developers

For error 155

Code:
Go to bootloader and do these commands:

fastboot oem lock

fastboot reboot

and run the RUU as administrator.

I will try tonight and see if it resolves issue

anon(639420)

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Well I was able to get mine to work with those instructions so thanks for the help.
There is quite a bit more in that thread as well that might be able to help others as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta