What's your power button like?
I picked up what the sales guy said was the last HTC One in stock from my local T-Mobile store last Friday, and the IR blaster/power button is flat. It is not a button that is raised from the body, but a button that is perfectly in line with the body. The sales guy said all T-Mobile Ones are like that. I had the Verizon One before, and I know that although the button may not be very high or easy to press, it still does stick out. I have seen some AT&T Ones too and they are not like my phone. Is this phone a faulty one? Can I go back to switch to another one?
- 01-22-2014, 08:20 PM #2
- 01-25-2014, 05:42 PM #4
Re: What's your power button like?
My TMO HTC One power button seems to be flat as well.
- 02-12-2014, 09:17 AM #5
- 02-23-2014, 02:27 PM #6
- By tmann202 in forum Moto XReplies: 53Last Post: 02-27-2014, 06:35 AM
- By SleepingBears in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 02-07-2014, 05:45 AM
- By itayg in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-31-2014, 03:46 PM
- By ansa82 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2014, 06:16 PM
- By Dale_M in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2014, 10:47 AM