T-Mobile HTC One: KitKat update?

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Re: T-Mobile Kit Kat

HTC gave all 4 major carriers the update and Sprint was the first, Verizon looks to be going live so if i had to guess id say TMO is probably a week to two weeks out..
Be patient. This is great news for us as updates seem to be coming faster from HTC then with previous devices. Also i would rather HTC and TMO take their time and not rush it and make sure the bugs are squished.

henryfool3

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site

Why hasn't tmobile released an update on when we might receive the update? Why has it gone quiet?

Posted via Android Central App

phillyhtc

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site

T-Mo is sure taking their time with this one! I'm ready for some Sense 5.5 action. To me, that's more important than Kit Kat.

Posted via Android Central App

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site

Thats what i keep telling my self.
Oh they found another bug and are squashing it. :)
The next day, no release, oh awesome they fixed another bug..
rinse and repeat.

anon(8481482)

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site

Just noticed the TMobile My Account app changed its icon in the notification bar to all white...could this mean the update is on its way?

mackie99

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site

According to @moversi, Executive Director, Product Management @ HTC, he tweeted the following:

T-Mobile HTC One Owners! We have received technical approval for 4.4 OS + Sense 5.5! Expect the OTA out shortly! Thank you for your patience

anon(8481482)

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site

I'm aware of that. Just hopeful thinking since the battery icon will change to all white with the update. Was hoping that update was done in advance of the kit kat update. Again....wishful thinking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1