- 1 Posts
Moving messages to a secure box
Well for me, once I set up my password and everything for my "secure box" for messages, I decided to transfer about 300 messages to the box. (general>secure). And well obviously you're going to have to wait a little while to get all those messages transferred. The screen is going to say "moving..." with a spinning circle. YOU ARE ALLOWED TO GO TO YOUR OTHER APPS AND CONTINUE TO MOVE THE MESSAGES AT THE SAME TIME. Only problem is: when you return to your messages, it says "deleting..." with a spinning circle rather than "moving..." Scariest moment of my life. Thought those messages were all being deleted, I was wrong. So don't fret all of you with those super secret messages you want to hide It's just a bug they need to fix.
- By UJ95x in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 05-15-2014, 08:38 AM
- By Arizona Daz in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2014, 02:07 PM
- By missdoc77 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 7Last Post: 02-08-2014, 04:18 AM
- By duratime in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 02-07-2014, 04:56 PM
- By jmellon in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 6Last Post: 02-07-2014, 02:33 PM