HTC One Turning On Problem [HELP]

Armanivers

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I bought my HTC One like 4 months ago and I didn't have any problems till now.
Yesterday started everything, I was watching a video on Youtube and I could feel how warm the Phone was,
and I also noticed that the battery went (kind of fast) down and while it was plugged it didn't charge that much.
Ok so that night, I left it charge and went back to bed. On the next morning I wanted to check my phone, but it was
off, I thought the battery charger wasn't correctly plugged in, and it didn't chrage the whole night so the battery
ran out, but when I hold the power button to turn it on, it started normally, but then it turned off and rebooted again.
And it keeps doing this, I can't stop it. I did the powerbutton + Volume Down and went in the Boot Menu, to FastBoot
and then to Power Down, Connected it to the charger, and it said it has 100% battery and you know there was like the battery
image on the screen as if it is charging. Thats the only way I can turn it off, When I try the Factory Reset, it goes back to the screen
and again keeps rebooting. The phone is NOT rooted or I haven't even tried to root it. I can access the Boot menu as long as I want,
and the HTC logo screen is being on like 20 seconds. Here is a picture of the Screen where it gets stuck.
1798884_3942157287905_374808257_n.jpg

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance