1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One Turning On Problem [HELP]

I bought my HTC One like 4 months ago and I didn't have any problems till now.
    Yesterday started everything, I was watching a video on Youtube and I could feel how warm the Phone was,
    and I also noticed that the battery went (kind of fast) down and while it was plugged it didn't charge that much.
    Ok so that night, I left it charge and went back to bed. On the next morning I wanted to check my phone, but it was
    off, I thought the battery charger wasn't correctly plugged in, and it didn't chrage the whole night so the battery
    ran out, but when I hold the power button to turn it on, it started normally, but then it turned off and rebooted again.
    And it keeps doing this, I can't stop it. I did the powerbutton + Volume Down and went in the Boot Menu, to FastBoot
    and then to Power Down, Connected it to the charger, and it said it has 100% battery and you know there was like the battery
    image on the screen as if it is charging. Thats the only way I can turn it off, When I try the Factory Reset, it goes back to the screen
    and again keeps rebooting. The phone is NOT rooted or I haven't even tried to root it. I can access the Boot menu as long as I want,
    and the HTC logo screen is being on like 20 seconds. Here is a picture of the Screen where it gets stuck.
    HTC One Turning On Problem [HELP]-1798884_3942157287905_374808257_n.jpg

Default Re: HTC One Turning On Problem [HELP]

If you haven't installed the 4.4.2 update. You can try to reflash the phone with the previous ruu. Place the phone in fastboot. The run the ruu

Posted via Android Central App