Moved from AT&T
I'm sure someone has asked this before, but I've just moved from AT&T to Tmobile. Is there any way of reflashing my AT&T HTC One with the TMobile image so I have wifi calling? Also if I have to have bloat I'd at least like to have the bloat from the right carrier.
Thanks in advance.
- 04-01-2014, 03:26 PM #2
Re: Moved from AT&T
I have not see any body directly flash the TMO image but i have seen some reference a few ROMS with the WiFi calling feature baked in.
Since both are GSM versions, with different radios, its possible to change the CID and flash the original TMO ROM.
The 1700mhz band 4 wont work but 1900 should.
Any body see anything wrong with what i wrote? I dont want him to brick a phone because of me.
- By Nimal Kumar in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 04-12-2014, 03:13 AM
- By jayciro in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 04-05-2014, 01:20 AM
- By Closingracer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 21Last Post: 03-31-2014, 02:09 PM
- By Devilman72 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-30-2014, 01:21 PM
- By zbb1 in forum AT&TReplies: 3Last Post: 03-29-2014, 10:46 AM