- 3 Posts
Stock HTC ONE bricked. Tried everything, help!
I'm hoping someone can help here. Here's what happened. Still stock, no root etc.
I went to unplug my phone from the charger this morning, the LED was green showing it was charged.
I turned it on and it froze at the HTC logo screen. Never happened before to me.
In a panic, I figured I'd hold the power button down to turn it off.
Then the Home and Back button blinked a few times and it turned off.
Now it won't turn back on at all, and won't charge either.
Tried the power and volume button thing. Also tried it under a direct light.
Plugged into my work laptop now too, and Windows is saying it doesn't recognize it.
- 07-05-2014, 08:21 AM #2
- 07-07-2014, 06:36 AM #4Flashoholic!!
- 2,224 Posts
Re: Stock HTC ONE bricked. Tried everything, help!
"QHSUSB_DLOAD" = Bricked! Go here and give this a try. Seems odd that happened by turning off the device. That uasaly happens when messing with the firmware
[UNBRICK][BETA] HTC Unbricking Project - xda-developers
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 12:46 AM
- By PercyChuggs in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2014, 12:15 PM
- By MoRTiZz3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 07-06-2014, 02:39 AM
- By rafwaro in forum HTC One M8 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2014, 03:32 PM
- By gwarrior#AC in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2014, 09:32 AM