Lollipop update is here

Jjeune

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Already got it downloaded in Naperville, IL though expected for tomorrow. About to install. Hopefully, it all goes well.

uploadfromtaptalk1425949318716.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

JohnQP

Mar 18, 2015
Visit site
I tried this update 3 times yesterday and twice today and it fails every time. The package downloads and is validated successfully, but it only gets about a quarter through the install and crashes. All I get is a picture of my phone with a red triangle and an exclamation mark inside the triangle. T-Mobile tech support says I'm doing everything correctly and they can't help me. They suggested I call HTC support or go to a local T-Mobile dealer to force the update through the USB port. HTC support was no help. They also suggested I download the package from their web site and apply it via the USB. The problem with doing it via the USB is that it will wipe out everything on my phone. I don't know if I trust their backup to restore my phone, including the apps, after the update. Does anybody know what exactly gets backed up (contacts, apps, music, videos...), how reliable is it and how can I make sure that the backup was successful? I have a 32GB phone and most of it is used.

Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11