Picasa Web Albums in Gallery.. where are they?

biggbrother2

Sep 14, 2009
Visit site
I am syncing all my Google services including Picasa Web Albums. Yet the albums don't show up in the Gallery. I click the arrow on the top and choose Picasa Web Albums and it says no album to display. Makes no sense.

This worked flawlessly on my Nexus One. Anyone else get Picasa Web Albums to display in the Gallery?

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
My experience has been that they don't show up in the Sense gallery.

Nexus 1 has the AOSP gallery.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

biggbrother2

Sep 14, 2009
Visit site
What's odd is that I have no problems uploading photos to Picasa. The problem is that I cannot see them, or any of my other albums, once I upload them. :mad:

I've e-mailed HTC Support. let's see what useless response they give me.

I'm starting to miss stock Android...

biggbrother2

Sep 14, 2009
Visit site
Still no resolution to this. HTC Support e-mailed me and suggested a Soft Reset. That didn't work. Then they suggested booting in Safe Mode, and that didn't work.

So I e-mailed them again and hopefully they come up with a fix. It didn't help that my brother was having no issues with Picasa and his Nexus S over the long weekend. :-[

I think it may be a Sense 3.0 issue because I have noticed numerous posts about the issue in the Evo 3D forum as well...

biggbrother2

Sep 14, 2009
Visit site
Guys. Try clearing the cache for Picasa Web Albums in the Application Settings menu..

I just received that suggestion from HTC Support as well. I tried it, rebooted, and it didn't work. The Gallery still says I have no galleries to display in Picasa Web Albums. I also cleared the data in the Gallery as well.

Is it possible there is a sharing issue occurring with Picasa? I looked through the settings in Picasa and could not find any settings that would involve application access etc.

danperde

Not quite a noob
Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I am syncing all my Google services including Picasa Web Albums. Yet the albums don't show up in the Gallery. I click the arrow on the top and choose Picasa Web Albums and it says no album to display. Makes no sense.

This worked flawlessly on my Nexus One. Anyone else get Picasa Web Albums to display in the Gallery?

How did you managed to add Picasa account on your phone? I can't find the option to do that.

sjd2246

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
I have the same problem on my Flyer, go to the gallery app, choose picasa web albums and nothing. I tried clearing the date and restarting the tablet. I'm guessing its a Sense/HTC issue. Not a big deal, I have all the pics on the google+ app but still.

dansho

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site

I'm using a 3.5 sense custom ROM and have the same problem. Solution = JustPictures

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ails?id=com.justpictures&hl=en&token=qfMsoEW0

Works perfectly and is an excellent photo gallery app as well...good luck!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon