Questions before I buy

INK

Banned
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I have some questions before I actually buy a Sensation.

1. How is HTC Sense 3.0 in your daily use?

2.How is the battery life?

3.How is the Camera quality?

4.How is the video quality ?

5. How is voice quality

6.How fast are those processors.

7.How is HTC Watch?

8.How is HTC Trace?

9.Any reliable cases?

10.Any reliable screen protectors?

11.How is T-Mobile TV?

12.Any Desktop docks?

13.Do you think this will be able to hold up for 2 years?

Thanks! Hope to get a lot of opinions on this. ;)

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I have some questions before I actually buy a Sensation.

1. How is HTC Sense 3.0 in your daily use?

2.How is the battery life?

3.How is the Camera quality?

4.How is the video quality ?

5. How is voice quality

6.How fast are those processors.

7.How is HTC Watch?

8.How is HTC Trace?

9.Any reliable cases?

10.Any reliable screen protectors?

11.How is T-Mobile TV?

12.Any Desktop docks?

13.Do you think this will be able to hold up for 2 years?

Thanks! Hope to get a lot of opinions on this. ;)

1. Works very well. I don't understand why people complained about some horrible lag and unresponsive screen lock. I really love the lock screen and the animations sense 3.0 brings. Occasionally, I've had some lag but its barely noticeable. Future updates will fix this.

2. Outstanding. I actually didn't have to charge at the end of the day yesterday and have 50% remaining. Of course my phone was in my desk drawer most of the day but still. Battery life will be subjective to one's own experience.

3. Amazing. The camera is definitely one of the best phone cameras out there and I've owned a lot of them. Still doesn't have the iPhone 4's camera quality but its right up there.

4. Movies in 1080p are OK, 720p is the way to shoot if you want to record HD content.

5. Good, definitely could be better, but not bad. The speakerphone is the phone's achilles heel. It's barely audible, however, there is an App in the Android market called 'Volume+' which greatly improves the sound on the speaker. I highly recommend it.

6. Pretty fast but the phone needs an update. I feel web pages could be rendered a little smoother with some tweaking. We will get an update it just might be a while. The European version of the phone just got an update which supposedly addresses the lag throughout the phone. Its still unconfirmed if the bootloader was unlocked in that update.

7. Haven't used it yet.

8. Haven't used it yet.

9. Yes, check out this silicone case I got on eBay. Its perfectly designed for the phone and has all the punch outs for the antennas on the back.

For HTC Sensation 4G Silicon Skin Case Cover Blue E | eBay

10. I am using the phone that the T-Mobile store but I plan on upgrading to a higher quality screen protector as this phone is beginning to show scratches.

11. Never used it.

12. Check eBay, or the store on this website, they have some great accessories.

13. Definitely. As with most things, if you take care of them they will last a very long time, Definitely over 2 years. The thing most people using Android don't do is reboot the phone daily which makes such a huge difference.

The HTC Sensation is the phone to have on T-Mobile and definitely ranks up there as one of 2011's most powerful Android phones. Its far from perfect and definitely needs an update. For a newly released phone its quite stable and is very fun to use. I would say it lives up to its name, unlike the dreaded G2X. Best of luck to you regarding your decision.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa