Bye Bye for now. ):

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I just found out some shocking news. I start a new job Monday and I qualify for a massive discount through Sprint. I asked about T-Mobile and my company doesn't offer any T-Mobile services. I am still rather in shock because everyone knows how loyal I am to my Sensation and T-Mobile. I just wanted to say the Sensation is an excellent device and hope T-Mobile takes care of you guys soon with an OTA update. I definitely will be getting the Evo 3D. I hope my posts brought something to the table and I hope everyone enjoys their Sensation. It's been fun!!! Hopefully I'll experience good things with the Evo 3D.

Best,

Matt :p

jbjtkbw007

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
I'm in a similar scenario, but different. I recently took a position with Cellular Sales, the largest authorized independent agent for Verizon Wireless. Kind of a conflict of interest for me.

Take care MattMJB0188

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I must say, the customer service over at Sprint is easily the worst of the 4 major cellular service providers. I hope you are receiving an enormous discount and that it's worth it to you. I have a few friends who have the 3D and my son has the Sensation. I would rather stick with Tmo and pray that merger gives us more coverage. I would rather not have a phone than go to sprint. Just my .02. Good luck

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I must say that in the ten years I am with sprint now, the customer service has been outstanding. One of the many reasons why I will never leave sprint. They always took care of my needs in a timely fashion.

EVO - LUTION 3D

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I must say, the customer service over at Sprint is easily the worst of the 4 major cellular service providers. I hope you are receiving an enormous discount and that it's worth it to you. I have a few friends who have the 3D and my son has the Sensation. I would rather stick with Tmo and pray that merger gives us more coverage. I would rather not have a phone than go to sprint. Just my .02. Good luck

strongly disagree. it's been nothing but pure pleasure dealing with them

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I appreciate the kind words. I already had to deal with Sprint's customer service and honestly I find it no different than T-Mobile's. :/

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Technically, Sprint upload speeds are always capped at 1.5Mbs. Download speeds remain uncapped and unlimited though.

I'm back with T-Mobile and the Sensation. Not gonna be sticking with the company that I had to have Sprint with. Sprint 3G network is T-Mobile's EDGE. Their WiMax was nice. Got 12mb down. Fastest I've gotten on T-Mobile was 9.50mbps. GSM is superior to CDMA.

Time for me to bring the life back around here. :p

Reactions: matthewkreth

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
something told me you wouldn't stay away for long.....

Haha. Well I would have stayed if I would have stayed with this company but things just didn't work out. Sprint wasn't bad. I did manage to use 6GB of data. Fastest I got with their WiMax was 12Mbps down. Tonight I pulled 10Mbps down with my Sensation so I'd say both "4G" networks are great. SPrint on the other hand has very very slow 3G speeds. I would call their 3G network more of an EDGE network. THe Evo 3D is practically the same as the Sensation. I noticed absolutely no benefit to the 1GB of ram. Sense 3.0 runs the same on both devices. The 3D is really cool for like the first day lol. The Evo 3D is an excellent device just as the Sensation. However, the Sensation will always be snubbed because of T-Mobile. I really hope the get themselves back on track.

Sudo

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Haha. Well I would have stayed if I would have stayed with this company but things just didn't work out. Sprint wasn't bad. I did manage to use 6GB of data. Fastest I got with their WiMax was 12Mbps down. Tonight I pulled 10Mbps down with my Sensation so I'd say both "4G" networks are great. SPrint on the other hand has very very slow 3G speeds. I would call their 3G network more of an EDGE network. THe Evo 3D is practically the same as the Sensation. I noticed absolutely no benefit to the 1GB of ram. Sense 3.0 runs the same on both devices. The 3D is really cool for like the first day lol. The Evo 3D is an excellent device just as the Sensation. However, the Sensation will always be snubbed because of T-Mobile. I really hope the get themselves back on track.
Welcome Back

aNYthing24

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Glad to have you back, the settings you posted for Volume+ really helped with my first Sensation (second one has a really bad speaker regardless, but it still helps).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800