Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Bye Bye for now. ):

I just found out some shocking news. I start a new job Monday and I qualify for a massive discount through Sprint. I asked about T-Mobile and my company doesn't offer any T-Mobile services. I am still rather in shock because everyone knows how loyal I am to my Sensation and T-Mobile. I just wanted to say the Sensation is an excellent device and hope T-Mobile takes care of you guys soon with an OTA update. I definitely will be getting the Evo 3D. I hope my posts brought something to the table and I hope everyone enjoys their Sensation. It's been fun!!! Hopefully I'll experience good things with the Evo 3D.

Best,

Matt :P
    Thanked by 2:
    zjs

Default Re: Bye Bye for now. ):

I haven't been on this forum long, but you always were very helpful with my questions. Thanks.

I'm in a similar scenario, but different. I recently took a position with Cellular Sales, the largest authorized independent agent for Verizon Wireless. Kind of a conflict of interest for me.

Take care MattMJB0188
    Moto Droid 1->HTC Droid Incredible->Moto Droid X->HTC MyTouch 4G->T-Mo G2X(RETURNED)->HTC Sensation->Sony Xperia Play (The PlayStation Phone)
    nox
    Retired Super Moderator

Global Posts
    1,370 Global Posts

What a shame man. Hope you enjoy Sprint and maybe we'll see you again sometimes in the near future. Enjoy the Evo 3D

ROM
    Stock

Enjoy your unlimited Netflix movies on your EVO 3D!
    matthewkreth likes this.

Global Posts
    765 Global Posts

I must say, the customer service over at Sprint is easily the worst of the 4 major cellular service providers. I hope you are receiving an enormous discount and that it's worth it to you. I have a few friends who have the 3D and my son has the Sensation. I would rather stick with Tmo and pray that merger gives us more coverage. I would rather not have a phone than go to sprint. Just my .02. Good luck

I must say that in the ten years I am with sprint now, the customer service has been outstanding. One of the many reasons why I will never leave sprint. They always took care of my needs in a timely fashion.

EVO - LUTION 3D
    love my evo.

Quote Originally Posted by 20blks View Post
    I must say, the customer service over at Sprint is easily the worst of the 4 major cellular service providers. I hope you are receiving an enormous discount and that it's worth it to you. I have a few friends who have the 3D and my son has the Sensation. I would rather stick with Tmo and pray that merger gives us more coverage. I would rather not have a phone than go to sprint. Just my .02. Good luck
    strongly disagree. it's been nothing but pure pleasure dealing with them
    How to flash a rom on your htc Evo
    Proud owner of a CR-48--My review of my CR-48

iPhone > Instinct > Hero > Evo 4G > Evo 3D

Evo 3D OOWNNSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twitter

PS3- SpiderMonkee
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

I appreciate the kind words. I already had to deal with Sprint's customer service and honestly I find it no different than T-Mobile's. :/
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Quote Originally Posted by Tacjim View Post
    Enjoy your unlimited Netflix movies on your EVO 3D!
    Can you elaborate on this.

Quote Originally Posted by MattMJB0188 View Post
    Can you elaborate on this.
    Probably talking about the unlimited and capless data on Sprint lol
    How to flash a rom on your htc Evo
    Proud owner of a CR-48--My review of my CR-48

iPhone > Instinct > Hero > Evo 4G > Evo 3D

Evo 3D OOWNNSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twitter

PS3- SpiderMonkee

Quote Originally Posted by Jerzyiroc View Post
    Probably talking about the unlimited and capless data on Sprint lol
    So their capless doesn't mean throttled? Sprint coverage near me has always been lacking, but its different everywhere....
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    8,910 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Shroomster View Post
    So their capless doesn't mean throttled? Sprint coverage near me has always been lacking, but its different everywhere....
    No. Capless is capless. No throttle, no overage.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.

ROM
    Motoblur

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin O'Quinn View Post
    No. Capless is capless. No throttle, no overage.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
    Technically, Sprint upload speeds are always capped at 1.5Mbs. Download speeds remain uncapped and unlimited though.
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

Quote Originally Posted by tdubrpdx View Post
    Technically, Sprint upload speeds are always capped at 1.5Mbs. Download speeds remain uncapped and unlimited though.
    I'm back with T-Mobile and the Sensation. Not gonna be sticking with the company that I had to have Sprint with. Sprint 3G network is T-Mobile's EDGE. Their WiMax was nice. Got 12mb down. Fastest I've gotten on T-Mobile was 9.50mbps. GSM is superior to CDMA.

Time for me to bring the life back around here. :P
    Thanked by:
    matthewkreth likes this.
    Not quite a noob

ROM
    Synergy r64

Welcome back.

something told me you wouldn't stay away for long.....
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

Quote Originally Posted by Shroomster View Post
    something told me you wouldn't stay away for long.....
    Haha. Well I would have stayed if I would have stayed with this company but things just didn't work out. Sprint wasn't bad. I did manage to use 6GB of data. Fastest I got with their WiMax was 12Mbps down. Tonight I pulled 10Mbps down with my Sensation so I'd say both "4G" networks are great. SPrint on the other hand has very very slow 3G speeds. I would call their 3G network more of an EDGE network. THe Evo 3D is practically the same as the Sensation. I noticed absolutely no benefit to the 1GB of ram. Sense 3.0 runs the same on both devices. The 3D is really cool for like the first day lol. The Evo 3D is an excellent device just as the Sensation. However, the Sensation will always be snubbed because of T-Mobile. I really hope the get themselves back on track.

Global Posts
    89 Global Posts

Haha. Well I would have stayed if I would have stayed with this company but things just didn't work out. Sprint wasn't bad. I did manage to use 6GB of data. Fastest I got with their WiMax was 12Mbps down. Tonight I pulled 10Mbps down with my Sensation so I'd say both "4G" networks are great. SPrint on the other hand has very very slow 3G speeds. I would call their 3G network more of an EDGE network. THe Evo 3D is practically the same as the Sensation. I noticed absolutely no benefit to the 1GB of ram. Sense 3.0 runs the same on both devices. The 3D is really cool for like the first day lol. The Evo 3D is an excellent device just as the Sensation. However, the Sensation will always be snubbed because of T-Mobile. I really hope the get themselves back on track.
    Welcome Back
    matthewkreth likes this.

Global Posts
    1,118 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM9

Glad to have you back, the settings you posted for Volume+ really helped with my first Sensation (second one has a really bad speaker regardless, but it still helps).
    matthewkreth likes this.
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #21  

Quote Originally Posted by aNYthing24 View Post
    Glad to have you back, the settings you posted for Volume+ really helped with my first Sensation (second one has a really bad speaker regardless, but it still helps).
    Thanks. That means a lot to me. Volume+ is awesome. Really makes a huge difference. Hopefully we won't need it for too much longer as HTC is aware of the poor speakerphone. I really can't wait to the first update.

Global Posts
    1,118 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM9

Thanks. That means a lot to me. Volume+ is awesome. Really makes a huge difference. Hopefully we won't need it for too much longer as HTC is aware of the poor speakerphone. I really can't wait to the first update.
    Really? Where did you read that? That's awesome news.
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #23  

Really? Where did you read that? That's awesome news.
    Someone who worked for T-Mobile on the T-Mobile forums mentioned it. Apparently a big update is coming end of August.

Global Posts
    1,118 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM9

Someone who worked for T-Mobile on the T-Mobile forums mentioned it. Apparently a big update is coming end of August.

Nice, hopefully it's true.

Btw, if you didn't know, Volume+ got updated and you can increase the volume to +15 now.
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #25  

Nice, hopefully it's true.

Btw, if you didn't know, Volume+ got updated and you can increase the volume to +15 now.
    Yeah I installed it immediately lol and its great. Much better than before. Originally this phone had the lowest volume phone I ever heard now its the opposite with Volume+. Best $2 I ever spent lol.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast