did i miss the option in setting to change font & size?

mygt8a4re

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
couldnt find anything on this, sorry if I missed the thread. Id be really surprised if there isnt an option to change the font or even the size of the text. I believe I found a text size change in either messaging or email, cant remember wich shortly after the purchase of the phone. Ive noticed the fonts to look very small throughout the entire phone and find myself squinting at times to read some of the text here and there......did I miss the setting somewhere? thanx!

danperde

Not quite a noob
Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Every app it's different. Some have the option to modify the text (mail, sms), some don't (games,etc). Sense interface displays the menu and everything else the same for all the phones (based on screen size and pixels). What do you mean "very small throughout the entire phone"?

mygt8a4re

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
thanx for the reply, what I mean about "small throughout the phone" is that the text seems small everywhere theres text, app names, within all the widgets, etc. I think Im feeling this way because I had some custom fonts that were displayed throughout my Samsun Vibrant and the ones I was using were a tad larger & bolder. so Im probably getting more of a "small" effect on a .3 larger screen with the standard text that comes on the HTC Sensation. I have upgraded all the font size where possible within different apps to be more pleasing to the eye, I just was hoping there was a way to select a font that would take place of all text within the entire phone like on my Vibrant.....Im not going to be overly choosey here, Im sure my eyes will adjust in time....just like options! ;)

joshuat

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
I too was wondering if there is an option somewhere to change the text size and font. Not in the apps or browser, but everywhere else throughout the phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol