1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM

Default any way to fix the pull ring to unlock?

I got my phone worked good for 5 days then I restarted the phone and having problems pulling that ring to unlock phone. This is my second sensation.. because of this problem. Any one have any ideas to fix it.? I restarted the phone a bunch, left the battery out for a while, calibrated it , restore . And having problems answering calls thanks

Question Re: any way to fix the pull ring to unlock?

Quote Originally Posted by wally27 View Post
    I got my phone worked good for 5 days then I restarted the phone and having problems pulling that ring to unlock phone. This is my second sensation.. because of this problem. Any one have any ideas to fix it.? I restarted the phone a bunch, left the battery out for a while, calibrated it , restore . And having problems answering calls thanks
    I have seen on some forums that different screen protectors are causing similar issues and making the touch screen not very responsive due to their interference with the capacitance-type touch screens these phone use. Are you using a screen protector and does the problem continue without it on?

ROM
    CM7

Default Re: any way to fix the pull ring to unlock?

Yeah, i agree. I had a screen protector on my sensation for like 3 hours, i noticed the touch was crazy. When i removed it the touch sensitivity and accuracy is what it should be.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

ROM

Got up today and phone is working right. I have a screen protector since I got the phone. I tried a bunch but don't think that was a problem.. I'm going to make sure I don't let this phone shut off

From what I've read, it seems that if you have a gel case or other sort of case, it could cause interference with the screen due to static build up. Something about the back cover not being able to dissipate the charge on your skin because you are not touching it.

From my experience, I did have that issue for a short while, eventually it went away and I haven't had problems with it since then. I have a screen protector and a tpu case.

take out the battery and restart. problem solved