Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By aNYthing24
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Does BlueTooth Headset work w. this phone?

We both use our BT headsets a LOT. We were told last year by TM that no Android phones worked well with any BlueTooth Headset BUT the new OS coming out at the end of the year should fix the problem
    Fast Forward to the present. We decided the HTC Sensation would be good. Haven't gone to the store, yet, to see it. However, I have seen two user reviews on various forums that this phone does not allow BT to work w. Voice Dialing. Is this a phone defect or an OS defect?

If it doesn't allow a BT headset full functionality - are there 3rd party apps to correct this defect?

...mike

Later: I have learned that it is a phone defect. You have to add an app to get the Voice Dialing to work with your BT headset. Other Androids do now work with BT.
    Last edited by Mikethaler; 07-17-2011 at 06:06 PM.

Global Posts
    1,118 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM9

Default Re: Does BlueTooth Headset work w. this phone?

The Sensation 4G doesn't have the Voice Dialing app for whatever reason. Not sure why T-Mobile took it out.
    Thanked by:
    matthewkreth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by aNYthing24 View Post
    The Sensation 4G doesn't have the Voice Dialing app for whatever reason. Not sure why T-Mobile took it out.
    Agreed... this is kind of ridiculous for a phone not to have one these days. My dumb old BB from 2 years ago had a great one, I cannot believe that oversight. Hopefully an update will fix that soon enough.

I use Vlingo with my bluetooth and it seems to work great! Now if I can actually find a good bluetooth that I love. LOL