wallpaper that pans as you flip right and left

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
A buddy of mine has an HTC Droid Incredible 2. and I noticed when you flip right and left at the home screen the wallpaper pans just a little bit with it. It's almost like the wallpaper image is slightly wider than the home screen width but as you flip right and left more of the overscan appears.

I asked how he's able to do that and he doesn't know, "It just does it"
Is there a way for me to do that on the Sensation? Anytime I choose an image to make as a wallpaper it wants me to crop it to the exact size of the screen with no overscan.

Last edited:

danperde

Not quite a noob
Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
That feature is no longer available in Sense 3.0. I liked it to. But if you install a 3rd party launcher (Like AWD or Launcher Pro) you have that option available.

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
That feature is no longer available in Sense 3.0. I liked it to. But if you install a 3rd party launcher (Like AWD or Launcher Pro) you have that option available.

Nice! Which would you recommend?
PS. do you mean ADW.Launcher???

Last edited:

danperde

Not quite a noob
Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Nice! Which would you recommend? AWD (aka "AWD.Launcher", is that right?) or Launcher Pro?

I recommend you to try them both and see which one you like best. This is all about personal preferences, for example, right now, I really like Sense 3 :D Give them both a try and decide whichever suits you best (they are both free).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance