Apparently The HTC Sensation & EVO 3D Take Great Pics Afterall

mygt8a4re

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: Apparently The HTC Sensation & EVO 3D Take Great Pics Afteral

I thought so right out of the box with my sensation. I heard some complaints here & there but always try to form my own opinion for my particular use. I came from the Samsung Vibrant so I didnt have flash previously.....
Hope Im not highjacking here but wanted to here some results on this. When I do take a pic the preview that shows immediately after the shot is bright & amazing, then when the preview ends & I hit the picture to review it once again or show people the pic it is much dimmer looking. Im assuming that the preview is forced full screen brightness....is it this way on the EVO 3D? really not a big deal at all was just curious on this, mabey theres a setting where I can get the preview to match the actual pic in the gallery...thx

cj100570

Spoken Word?
Nov 12, 2009
Visit site

I thought so right out of the box with my sensation. I heard some complaints here & there but always try to form my own opinion for my particular use. I came from the Samsung Vibrant so I didnt have flash previously.....
Hope Im not highjacking here but wanted to here some results on this. When I do take a pic the preview that shows immediately after the shot is bright & amazing, then when the preview ends & I hit the picture to review it once again or show people the pic it is much dimmer looking. Im assuming that the preview is forced full screen brightness....is it this way on the EVO 3D? really not a big deal at all was just curious on this, mabey theres a setting where I can get the preview to match the actual pic in the gallery...thx

I haven't noticed it on my E3D but I'll take a few pics to see and get back to you.

ungibbed

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site

I have to honest, I do like the pictures from the Sensation, but fine detail seems to be sacrificed for the sake of shooting speed.

I came from using a MT4G with a rather nice 5MP shooter but the time the phone took to focus and snap was awful. The end results with the MT4G however, were stellar. I sold the MT and roughed it with my BlackBerry till the release and wish I didn't for the sake of making a fair comparison. :confused:

I have to hand it to the Sensation for some great Macro shots and outdoor scenes, but indoors even with the flash enabled still has a color blotch effect seen often with cell phone cameras but the overall lighting around you and subject distance really play into this.