Two problems - Debugging and No WiFi Detection?

JLi313

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Ok so as of today I began having two problems.

1) When I connect my USB, it automatically notifies me with a <!> triangle with an exclamation telling me that it's debugging and I can turn it off by touching it. Then it brings me to the window and I uncheck the box yet it still appears.

2) I have not been able to connect with wifi in my house! It was working fine this morning, and then when I got home a couple hours ago it shows that it's detecting my linksys but it has no "white" bars on the little sensor thing.

JLi313

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Ok so as of today I began having two problems.

1) When I connect my USB, it automatically notifies me with a <!> triangle with an exclamation telling me that it's debugging and I can turn it off by touching it. Then it brings me to the window and I uncheck the box yet it still appears.

2) I have not been able to connect with wifi in my house! It was working fine this morning, and then when I got home a couple hours ago it shows that it's detecting my linksys but it has no "white" bars on the little sensor thing.
ok i fixed the wifi problems by just restarting my phone but now it keeps that stupid triangle thing.. and it's annoying me

edit: and these little "recycling" arrows keep popping up next to my wifi.. wtf is this!

Last edited:

danperde

Not quite a noob
Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
ok i fixed the wifi problems by just restarting my phone but now it keeps that stupid triangle thing.. and it's annoying me

edit: and these little "recycling" arrows keep popping up next to my wifi.. wtf is this!

To permanently turn off the debugging mode do the following (without plugging the phone): Menu -> Settings -> Applications -> Development, and uncheck "USB Debugging".

The "recycling" arrows is the icon for sync. When that pops up it means the accounts or some programs (like Facebook, weather, etc...) update their data.